candy cane candle holders

I totally love these.I wish I could keep them up year round.Each one cost $2. I got 2 candle holders at walmart and just hot glued them on. Then I put a cute little ribbon on(also from walmart,I live in walmart country!) and made a cute little centerpiece for less than $5! I found the cone for the ribbon tree at a thrift store for .55,used ribbon I already had, and I made the runner from scraps. I made my own little star for the tree but I found this candy cane one at hobby lobby and had to have it(50% off too).


Tip Junkie handmade projects

5 comments:

  1. How cute! The candles look prefect with your ribbon tree. Great bargains, too! Thanks so much for linking this up to Homemade Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm so happy to be your first follower. I'd be delighted to have you follow me back. I love this candy candle holder idea! It would be perfect with my decor! Thanks for sharing!
    Merry Christmas!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much girls! I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea - your candle holders look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable & perfect for holiday dinners! Cute blog name as well =)

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete