Welcome back, self.

I decided to start a blog instead of constantly updating my instagram. Kind of had to laugh about the stuff I put on here before.I was trying so hard to be this cliche super mom but I had no idea what I was doing! Now I have more of an idea of what to do, but I don't want to. I think it's common to look back at your past and kind of have a sense of embarrassment, but pride in how far you've come.
Here's what has been up the last few years...
-went to college for political science and nonprofits.
-I work for the government so I'm still poor.
-Still single.
-Moved to Chapel Hill...
-Moved to Charlotte...
-Moved to Kansas...
-Moved back to Arkansas...
-Decided I STILL hate Arkansas, moved to Austin, TX. Honestly, not a big Austin fan, but I'm not moving again unless it's back to Chapel Hill, NC.
- lost weight, gained weight, lost weight...still losing it.
-Found out I have complex PTSD, been working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment