menu chalkboard

I had this giant corner on my kitchen counter that I just didn't know how to fill. Does anyone else have problems decorating counters and shelves? Initially I stuck a clock over there but it just didn't look right. So I made this instead. I got the frame at Helping Hands,I believe it's an 11x13. Then I got a piece of plywood I had laying around,and traced the inside of the frame onto the plywood. But when I whipped out my trusty jigsaw,I cut about a quarter inch outside the line so I could glue it to the inside of the frame. Then I painted it with chalkboard paint,made some flowers,and put it on that cute little easel.Make one for your kitchen,be creative with it,it's something you can easily personalize to your decor and it's so cheap but looks super nice!

PhotobucketI posted this to Savvy Southern Style's link up party. Check out her blog,she's got some awesome stuff on there. A talented lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment